Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

October 25th

Palazzo Mezzanotte
Piazza degli Affari, 6 - Milano

Questo sito fa uso di cookies, i cookies consentono una gamma di funzionalità che migliorano la tua fruizione del sito. Utilizzando il sito, l'utente accetta l'uso dei cookie in conformità con le nostre linee guida. Per saperne di più clicca qui.


Gianluigi FACCHINI

President and Ceo, Fin.part

Gianluigi Facchini is President and CEO of Fin.part since 1996 after acquiring more than a decade of experience in the field of corporate restructuring, reorganization and re-launching. At the time of the acquisition in 1996, Fin.part had in its portfolio the Marina Yachting and Best Company apparel brands. In 1998, Fin.part acquired 80% of Pepper Industries, an apparel company endowed with an impressive brand portfolio (Henry Cottons, Moncler, Balajò, and the license for Cerruti Jeans) and launched a take-over bid on Frette, one of the most prestigious luxury home-textile groups in the world, and completed the operation in 1999. Then, Facchini's new target was Maska, specialized in the production of women's ready-to-wear apparel, as the ideal complement to casual and men's lines of the Fin.part group. The acquisition was perfected in 2000. After disposing of the hotel activities in July 2000, Facchini inaugurated a new epoch for Fin.part, which has become more and more a reference group in the fashion sector. In October 2000, talks with the Cerruti group transformed into an agreement to acquire 51% of the Sistema Moda division, which heads the Maison in Paris, Hitman and Cerruti Group Service. In 2001, the remaining 49% of the company was acquired. In 2001, Gianluigi Facchini was nominated a member of the Board of Directors of the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana. In 2002, he acquired the Boggi group, an Italian fashion distribution brand.